Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

OBAMA RULES OK

The international media is bombarding all of us with stories of the US elections. The coverage is so thick that you feel some fatigue every time you watch the news. It reminds me of how CNN covered O. J. Simpson's case a few years ago.
My main concern in the US elections is Barack Obama. Somehow I want him to clinch the Democratic ticket not so much because he is black, but because of what he says he will do about Nigeria's number one enemy: the anopheles mosquito. He said he will spare no effort to eradicate malaria, the killer of children and adults in Nigeria. I have already reached the conclusion that it is only with US assistance that we here can combat malaria successfully. Remember how they came in heavily on the Polio issue. It is this that endeared me to him.
Senator Hilary Clinton on the other hand chose Alzheimer or cancer disease and this does not bother me at all. Besides no matter how many times she cries I remain opposed to her candidature. Not that it matters anyway but I hated the foxy little tears she sheds whenever the going gets tough for her. I don't know much about the other hopefuls still in the race.
So Obama I say good luck to you.

Comments:
I dont know of cases of alheizmerĀ“s disease in the developing world but I know of chronic cases of malaria.Obama is on target and I think he is God sent.We pray Allah makes his presidency come true,ameen
 
I dont know of cases of alheizmerĀ“s disease in the developing world but I know of chronic cases of malaria.Obama is on target and I think he is God sent.We pray Allah makes his presidency come true,ameen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?