Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

APOLOGIES

Apologies folks for remaining silent for quite a long time. Its unlke me and once more a thousand apologies. It was never intentional....
Actually I got myself mired in the chaos known as Hajj travel. I unwittingly got involved in the free for all version known as "international". That is I refused to go it through the Pigrims Board. I was made to believe that it would be better that way and got stuck before I even smelled the tarmac. The disappointments I suffered in Ngeria trailed me up to the Holy Land. Getting out of Saudia was also a tug of war.
Thank God I am back in one piece and the show will continue.

Comments:
barka da zuwa, i am now in malaysia busy going on with ma studies and also some research works in the field of ICT and also how thinking on how to develop my native city of katsina. An kawo mana bagaruwa ko?(lol)
 
Oh Sadiq,
Nice to hear from you. Your bagaruwa will flow in the form of more and yet more postings.
Just clean your glasses for an eyeful.
Wish you good luck in Malaysia.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?